Professional Lake Oswego Tree Removal & Yard Care
Lake Oswego Tree Care Specialists
Your trees improve the beauty of your home and even your entire neighborhood. They increase your property value, add shade and can improve air quality, among other benefits. So yes, you want there to be trees in your yard.
What you don’t want are diseased trees and damaged trees. These can be unattractive and dangerous, leaving your family, your home and your property at risk for injury and damage. If you have any of these you will need Lake Oswego tree removal services.
You should keep your trees regularly maintained so they are more beneficial than harmful, but sometimes the need to remove them arises and there is nothing else to be done. There are a number of reasons you could possibly need tree removal services.
In Response to an Emergency
There are different types of emergencies that can make tree removal necessary. Storms, heavy rain and age can cause a tree to break branches or to fall entirely. In these cases, there is the potential to damage property or block roads and drains. In an emergency, you need tree removal experts that will respond with swiftness. They also need to have the right equipment to get the job done in the safest possible manner. Here at Evergreen Tree Services, we offer emergency services 7 days per week. If you are ever in a bind, call us right away.
For Better Tree Growth
If you have an area with a lot of trees, your older and taller trees may be stunting the growth of the younger, weaker plants beneath it. They do this by blocking out sunlight. Sometimes based on the condition of the larger trees, pruning alone will not be enough. At this point, we recommend tree removal. By getting rid of an older tree you can give life to the many trees and plants below. It.
To Improve Aesthetics
You can improve the aesthetics of your property by thinning out the thicket. If you have a lot of trees, some can be removed so that those remaining can be pruned and shaped. This can greatly improve the aesthetics of your yard. Instead of having a dense area of matted trees you can have a nicely pruned area of trees.
To Remove Dangerous Branches and Trees
Your tree growth should be assessed regularly by a tree expert. The more trees you have on your property, the more important this task. As trees age, they can become more susceptible to disease. They can also become weak and pose a threat to all around them. Our team of experts can identify when a tree needs to be removed because it is posing a threat to persons and property. They can advise you on your options to include full tree removal or heavy pruning. If we have to remove more than 50% of a tree, this is considered a tree removal.
These reasons give you an idea of why you need tree removal. They also should prove to you the importance of having a professional take care of your tree removal task for you. We can complete your tree removal and provide you with other tree care services as well.
Maintaining the outside of your home is just as important as the inside. Your visitors, friends, family, and neighbors notice your yard and landscape on a regular basis. We can help you design a landscape that will make you proud of what they see. At Evergreen Tree Services, we offer professional Lake Oswego tree care and landscape maintenance to customers throughout the surrounding area.
- Our tree care services include:
- Tree removal: When a tree becomes decayed or diseased beyond preservation. We take great care to remove them from your property with minimal disruption and impact.
- Tree pruning and trimming: Your trees need to be pruned regularly not only for aesthetic value but also to help keep them healthy. Clearing away dying and damaged branches benefits the plants greatly.
- Tree planting: Is your yard is looking a little sparse? Or have you moved to a new property recently? We can assist you with the tree planting or transplant process. We can also help you with ongoing tree maintenance.
- Stump grinding: Have an unsightly stump? We can get rid of that for you. If you have had a tree removed from your property or if a storm knocked over a tree, let’s take care of the remains. We can assist you with the stump grinding process to remove all remnants of the tree.
- Lot clearing: You may have trees or brush on your property that you would like cleared. Maybe you want to make room for expansion or need them removed for safety purposes. Whatever the reason, we can assist you with lot clearing for properties of all sizes. We offer these services to both residential and commercial customers.
- Landscape maintenance: If you are not able to keep up with your yard, we can do that for you. We can help you to select the right types of trees and plants that will thrive. Then we can provide you with the maintenance to ensure they stay healthy.
All About a City of Lake Oswego Tree Removal Permit
Whatever service we are tasked with we always work by adhering to the tree code. The aLke Oswego Tree Code aims to protect trees and to preserve the area’s wooded character. The code regulates all tree removals. It encourages and assists owners of large forested properties, and it prescribes protection measures to avoid tree damage whenever there is site development.
When it comes to tree removal, there may be a need for a permit. All trees with a diameter at breast height of more than 6 inches will require a permit for removal. This is just for stumps and not for hedges and shrubs. Our expert team knows which plants fall into these classifications and can best advise you if there is a need for a permit.
Permits are only required for the removal of trees. There is no need to obtain a permit for regular maintenance such as pruning. If we have to top a tree or remove more than 50% of the existing tree or do anything that may result in the death of the tree, then it is considered a removal. Removal of trees without a permit is subject to enforcement action.
- There are different types of permits for tree removal.
- Dead tree and invasive tree removal permits will not expire but other types will.
- Emergency, Hazard and Type l and ll permits are valid for up to 60 days after the issue date. The tree to which the permit was created must be removed within that 60 day period. In rare cases where an extension is required, a written request must be sent to the Planning Department. This will allow a one-time extension of up to 60 days.
Emergency and Invasive tree permits are free but other types of tree permits come at a cost. This cost will depend on the type of tree permits required and can run from $20 and up.
Insightful Tree Care Professionals
You want your trees and your entire property to be taken care of by the best. So let our team at Evergreen Tree Services fulfill your needs. Our team includes ISA Certified Arborists who guide the entire process. There is also a range of plant care professionals on hand that are knowledgeable and experienced in caring for plants in the area. Together we can provide all the professional tree care your property needs.
Our Lake Oswego certified arborists and tree care team do a lot more than show up and get the job done. When called to perform a tree removal, we take the time to inspect your property. We also meet with you to learn about your unique preferences and needs. Then we use the information gathered to provide you with recommendations for your property. All of us are committed to fulfilling the needs of our customers with a variety of landscaping and tree care services in Lake Osewaaga and surrounding areas.
To learn more about our Lake Oswego tree removal services or our process, call us now.